Strategic Vision. Smart Implementation.
CHECK IN! Porsche Consulting.
Code number: PCO-D-1701178-E-2Entry level: Professionals
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Are you enthusiastic about strategic tasks in the area of After Sales and would you like to work in a highly diversified work environment as well as in a dynamic and future-oriented team? We are looking for consultants (m/f/d) for the following tasks:
- Conduct consultancy projects with a strong strategic core in After Sales departments in the mobility sector
- Develop and implement After Sales strategies, business models and operating models around the After Sales business
- Transform companies towards service excellence in order to increase customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and generate new profit pools
- Consult in the development and expansion of (digital) service design, organization transformation and omni-channel strategies
- Support in the acquisition and the development of innovative After Sales consultancy projects
- Foster the strong international and cross-industry After Sales community knowledge development
- Above-average degree completed, ideally supplemented with MBA or doctorate
- Several years of professional experience in strategy consultancy or relevant industry experience with an OEM, supplier or mobility provider
- Well-founded knowledge in after sales strategy development, sales, marketing or service and in process and organizational design
- Distinct willingness to travel (traveling at home and abroad) and excellent command of German and English, additional language skills are an advantage