Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 25 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2020/21 financial year, around 4,660 employees generated revenues of about EUR 500 million.
- You are the trusted advisor and key contributor to our vision and sales strategy to develop new business opportunities in area of expertise
- You serve as regional domain expert and go-to person in the region for Traffic domain portfolio solutions questions and industry knowledge
- You are the Partner together with the Sales Managers who build and maintain meaningful relationships with our customers, to drive new business and help our clients in achieving their goals and overcoming their challenges using Kapsch portfolio products, solutions and services
- Qualify opportunities, drive and support pre-sales activities and demos
- Understand our customers’ business requirements and turn them into profitable solutions by driving the definition of customer specific business solution ensuring its technical and commercial adequacy
- You are the key contributor to the definition of the bid winning strategy and solution, ensuring those goals are met, especially during handover from pre-sales to bid phase and throughout bid phase
- Create compelling presentations and proposals that demonstrate our value proposition against the customer’s required capabilities
- Contribute to regional market intelligence by identifying industry and technology trends, competitors analysis and potential customer groups and feedback to Portfolio Product Management and Sales Management
- Provide internal and external thought leadership by speaking and participating in industry events and conferences
- Product innovator building a product feedback loop, with Product Managers, from frequent customer interactions, contributing with input into future product and service offerings for the Europe, Middle East and North African market
- You are a passionate consultant with balance between a service driven and sales mindset
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing role such as Solution Consulting or Sales Engineering and in technical pre-sales of complex systems/solutions within the ITS industry
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging intelligent transportation systems including traffic and mobility management systems, connected and automated vehicles and demand management, both technically and commercially
- You have influencing and strong interpersonal skills with passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality across an international team
- You have experience in adapting and presenting to a wide audience, from executives, senior decision makers to technical departments
- Available and enjoy travelling and meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- You have excellent oral and written English and German, additional languages a plus (e.g. French, Dutch, Spanish)
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and traffic management – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You you will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours (at the headquarters in Vienna: operating restaurants, meal discount, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- A gross salary with € 80.000 p.a. All In for applicants with a relevant work experience, willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Location is flexible - preferred Vienna or Germany
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position